Friday, October 2, 2009

Quotes On Education

Hello handsome boys and pretty girls, these are what i think about education and learning, hope you read it, and tell me how you feel, ok?

1. A good education is the next best thing to a pushy mother.

2.That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you have understood all your life but in a new way.

3.Ten years ago, I think I knew everything; now I know nothing; education is a progressive discovery of our own ignorance.

4.I learned to make my mind large, as the universe is large, so that there is room for paradoxes.

5.Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.

6.What we want is to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child.

7.If the teacher is indeed wise, he does not bid you enter the house of his wisdom, but rather leads you to the threshold of your own mind.

8.My education is mostly interupted only by my schooling by insane teachers that treat me like Terminators.

9.Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or self confidence.

10.Education could be in the form of music, sports, experience, love, books and never be in the form of just books.

Written by Leon Lee Joy Yoong of L6M, don't even think about copying... i'll chop your head down...

No comments:

Post a Comment